ICTCP® needs to protect the value and integrity of its exams. For that reason, certain exams may only be made available if candidates agree to be monitored remotely through their webcams.
However, we understand that remote proctoring may not always be feasible from a financial, technical or privacy-related point of view. Therefore, certain (Foundation) exams are NOT monitored.
We strongly believe that most people want to act honestly and honorably, and that they want to keep their word. By joining ICTCP®, you pledge that you will not (attempt to):
- use unauthorized materials during an examination;
- give or receive unauthorized assistance during an examination;
- take an examination in the place of another student;
- obtain prior knowledge of examination materials, including copies of previously given examinations;
- sell or give copies of any portion of an examination to anyone; specifically, you will not (attempt to) discuss, post or share any test questions or answers with anyone through any forum or media in any way.
Violations and Sanctions
If violations of this Honor Code are discovered, students may, in case of a first offense, receive a failing grade for any and all exams they had taken so far, or in case of a repeated offense, be expelled from ICTCP® altogether; in both cases, students will not receive any refund.
Against the decision to impose sanctions for violations of this Honor Code, students may lodge an appeal with the Dispute Resolution Committee, whose decision will be final.